My Weight Loss Journey todate:

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Check this out!

I found something really cool. Most of you know of the Prevention Magazines, well their website has a lot of information on health, fitness, weight loss and etc. You can actually keep a food diary through their website for free. You just have to create a username and password. Here's the link:

http://www.prevention.com/cda/channelpage.do?channel=weight.loss

Scroll down about a quarter of the way, on the left hand side under tools & quizzes, there's something called "the food diary" click on that, and it will ask you to set up an account. Once that's setup and activated, you can fill in your profile. There's also a section to put in your current weight, your goal weight and the date you want to achieve this by. By filling those in, it will tell you how many calories you are suppose to consume a day to meet your goal. There's also a section to keep track of what you are eating and there is a search bar which makes it easy. It calculates the calories you have consumed. I think this is a pretty neat tool, for some of you that's not doing WW at the meetings or online, and is just doing it on it's own, this is a perfect tool to sign up for. There is also other tools under the tools and quizzes that could be beneficial to you ladies.

I hope I've been helpful!

0 comments: